Whether you are in the mood for a heart pumping, cardio class or a relaxing, zen-like class…we’ve got something for you. Every class is geared for every fitness level. Our well-trained and caring staff can accommodate beginners through elites by utilizing specific techniques and having each client work at his or her specific intensity. Check out the classes below. To see the schedule and reserve a class, follow this link.
RealRyder Classes – Indoor Cycling
- Rock-n-Ryde – This class takes place on the ABF8 RealRyder bikes and will get you pumping and swaying to the music and pedaling to the beat. Great energy with a sound and light extravaganza. You’ll be having so much fun you’ll forget how many calories you are burning. Entertaining and effective. Can I get a Woot Woot! Bring a towel (or two!) and water. 1 hour
- HOO-RAH Ryde with Greggo – This “bootcamp style” class takes motivation to another level! Let Joe Greggo and his hard rock music transform you and your fitness. This class takes place on the ABF8 RealRyder bikes and will get you pumping to the music and pedaling to the beat. Great powerful energy with a sound and light extravaganza. You’ll be having so much fun and blown away by Greggo’s slang, you’ll forget how many calories you are burning. Entertaining and effective. Offered Tues/Thurs at 5:15am & Sun at 9am. Can I get a HooRah! Bring a towel (or two!) and water. 1 hour
- SkillRyde – This class is perfect for beginners or anyone looking to age with grace and vitality. Biking outside can be a bit overwhelming and risking a fall is just not worth it, but it doesn’t mean you have to give up riding all together. Come inside with us! This wonderful workout is for people of all ages. Created for all of you baby boomers but providing incredible ‘ryding’ skills and strength for everyone, this class can best be described as Ryding Strength and Skills 101. It will focus on cycle skill building, balance, core development and strength. This class provides a safe and fun environment to regain cardio and muscular fortitude. This functional, moderate-intensity class is open to everyone of all ages. 45 min.
- ExpressRyde – Get in, Get on, and Get back to your life in 45 minutes! Just like a Rock-n-Ryde but slightly shorter so you can fit an awesome workout into your busy schedule. This class takes place on the ABF8 RealRyder bikes and will get you swaying to the music and pedaling to the beat. Entertaining, efficient and effective. Bring a towel and water. 45-min
Fusion & Group Instruction Classes
- GetLean Cardio Circuit – As trainers, we try to create classes that incorporate all facets of fitness…strength training, cardio, flexibility and balance. This class has been created out of that principal. It can be described as circuit training with a kick. You will strengthen your body, have stronger stabilization, increased flexibility and you WILL lean out. Who’s IN for leaning OUT?! Bring a towel, water and a mat. 1 hour
- PiYo – A high-intensity, low-impact workout for a new kind of STRONG. We crank up the music to give you full throttle cardio, strength, and flexibility training. PiYo packs it ALL into each workout so you can build lean muscle mass while burning calories. You’ll use your body weight to perform a series of continuous, targeted moves, to burn fat as you redefine every single muscle. No weights. No jumps. Just hardcore results.See results as problem areas transform into sleek long arms, sexy flat abs, and tight lifted glutes. Gain the confidence that comes from knowing you are at your best! Define exactly how you want to look – and feel great – You are in control! Great for all fitness levels. Men and Women. Join Us!
- Ultimate Interval – Ultimate Interval is the prefect 30/30 class. 30 minutes on the Real Ryder Bikes and 30 minutes of interval training using weights, plyometric exercises and full body movements.
- ExpressRyde+Plus – Get in, Get on and Get back to your life in 45 minutes! This class will have you ryding strong for 35 minutes and then get an upper body workout with weights off of the bike for 10 minutes. This is the perfect way to squeeze a great workout into your busy life!. Bring a towel and water. 45 min.
- PILATES – In this class you will challenge your strength, flexibility, balance and coordination with traditional and modern pilates movements. Through a series of controlled and precise floor movements you sculpt long, lean muscles, improve your posture, increase your flexibility and greatly strengthen your “powerhouse” – the muscles on the front and back of the trunk. This class will dramatically improve the way your body looks, feels and performs. 45 min
- CIRCUIT-RYDE – This “Half-n-Half” class incorporates 30 min of circuit training followed by 30 min of ryding on the RealRyder bikes. You can expect to burn lots of carbs and fat with the interval and fat-burning strength and cardio in this class. Truly the best of both world and talk about MAXIMIZING YOUR TIME AND ENERGY! All levels and abilities. 1 hour
- TABATA TRAINING – There’s a reason HIIT is HOT, and Tabata Training is the new way to get strong, burn fat and have fun. For years, we’ve been focusing on calories burned during exercise, but new research reveals that we should focus on what happens AFTER exercise is over. Tabata Training has bursts of short intense movements designed to boost post exercise caloric burn so your metabolism keeps burning more calories long after the exercise is over. Tabata Training offers the newest and most unique approach to hit the fitness world with incredible results! Bring a towel and water. 45 minutes
- HARD CORE CIRCUIT – Sculpt and lean out with this incredible circuit designed to work you fully while concentrating on the ‘oh so important’ Core and Glutes! This class will start with a cardio warm up for 15 minutes and then turn into a circuit for 40 minutes. The circuit will incorporate body weight, exercise balls, dumbbells, machines and other fun ‘toys’. Bring a towel and water 60min
- POWER STEP – This class will create the ultimate cardiovascular challenge. Using a step and a variety of combinations that will keep you moving, motivated and wanting more. STEP UP! 45 min